- 2 Pounds Rice
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Cream of Celery
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- Wash parboiled rice.
- Brown rice in oven with Olive Oil. Mix oil and rice thoroughly. Brown rice approximately 45 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- At 45 minutes, add water to cover the rice, twice the amount of rice in the pan.
- Season the rice at this time and add cream of celery.
- Let rice cook with no covering for approximately 30 minutes, mix contents and rice. Make sure the rice is getting tender, but not too soft.
- If the rice is still hard to the touch, add another cup (or two) of water. Add seasoning if needed.
- Cover rice for approximately 20 minutes.
How did you do? Leave me a comment about your experience making Celery Rice. I can’t wait to hear from you!