- Yellow Squash
- Cream Cheese (2 packs)
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes (1 jar)
- Bread Crumbs (Italian)
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cute yellow squash and zucchini in pan.
- Season with black pepper, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder.
- Add sliced onion.
- Cook in oven with light water until vegetables are tender.
- Mix 2 packages of cream cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Mix with semi cooked squash and zucchini. The consistency should be creamy.
- Mix in shredded cheese.
- Top with Italian bread crumbs.
How did you do? Leave me a comment about your experience making Squash Casserole. I can’t wait to hear from you!