- 1 Pound Lentils
- Bell Peppers
- BBQ Sauce
- Wocheshire Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Bread Crumbs
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Cook lentils with water that covers your beans a little over halfway.
- Cook until soft, season with black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasonings.
- Saute onion, bell peppers, green onion, garlic and add to lentil mixture.
- Use 2 tablespoon of BBQ sauce, 2 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons of mustard, 2 table spoons of Wocheshire sauce, 2 eggs, 2 cups bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Use palm size balls and patties.
- Fry on the top of the stove in light oil.
- Use flour to baste outside of the pattie.
How did you do? Leave me a comment about your experience making Celery Rice. I can’t wait to hear from you!