There is no such thing as blackened fish in the oven.
Blackened Fish is prepared with an iron skillet.
- Salmon Fillets (or fish of choice)
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper
- Vegetable Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Clean fish
- Season fish on both sides
- Base iron skillet with vegetable oil
- Place no more than 3 or 4 pieces of fish in skillet
- Cover as it blackens to hold moisture of fish
- Cook 2 minutes on each side
How did you do? Leave me a comment about your experience creating Blackened Fish! I can’t wait to hear from you!