- 1 Pound of Carrots and Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Yellow and 1 Red Bell Peppers
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup of Wheat Germ
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Mix together the espresso, rum, and cognac. The mixture should taste strongly of alcohol. If not, add more until it does. (That flavor will tone down when mixed with the other ingredients, but feel free to adjust to taste.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, or by hand, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they begin to get stiff. Beat in half of the sugar until stiff. Scrape the egg whites into a small bowl.
- In the same bowl, beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until stiff and light-colored, about three minutes. (If using a standing electric mixer, you may need to stop and scrape down the sides.) By hand, beat in the mascarpone with a spatula or whisk, until lump-free.
- Top with remaining mascarpone cream, cover, and refrigerate at least four hours, but preferably overnight.
- Right before serving, shake powdered cocoa generously on top.
As a result of which, your entry will repay your efforts. Take your sales; simply put, they will rise. Likewise your credibility. There’s every chance your competitors will wish they’d placed this entry, not you. While your customers will have probably forgotten that your competitors even exist. Which brings us, by a somewhat circuitous route, to another small point, but one which we feel should be raised.